$8.90/month Unlimited Dialup
Critical Information Summary
Information About the Service
Unlimited Dial Up Internet Access.
- Unlimited Hours
- Unlimited Dialup
- Month to month, no lock-in period
- Long 6 hour sessions
Setup Fees, Minimum terms, Cancellation Fees
- Once off setup fee $0 with 1 month minimum term
Information About Pricing
- Monthly Fee $8.90 per month
- 29c Credit processing fee if paying by credit card
Total Minimum Plan Cost
- Minimum cost is $8.90
Early termination Cost
- Early termination fee for the dialup service is $0
Average Cost of 1 MB
- Average cost per MB $0
- A Dialup modem is required.
Dialup Modems are available from mWave below,
These modems are approved for operation in Australia.
We have not tested them ourselves and can not warrant their operation:-
- We bill you the minimum monthly fee in advance and usage charges such as calls in arrears.
- When you signup you will be billed :-
- Install fee as applicable,
- For any purchased hardware,
- First month's minimum monthly charge.
- Payment is by credit card or direct debit from a bank account.
A 29c credit card processing fee applies to payment by credit or debit cards.
Where you have a phone service an invoice will be emailed to your nominated email address
- Payments will be debited on the 3rd business day of the calendar month.
on the first business day of the calendar month.
Other included features
- Free anti-virus scanning of incoming emails.
- Free optional anti-spam scanning of incoming email.
- 20 free email boxes.
- 10 MB free web space.
- Free incoming email virus scanning.
- Free optional spam (junk mail) filtering.
We are here to help
- Accounts.If you have questions about your bill you can contact us at email@example.com
or on 1300 650 661 during business hours (9 to 5 AEST/AEDT weekdays)
- Technical support is available at firstname.lastname@example.org
or on 1300 650 661 9am-9pm Mon-Fri, 9am-7pm Sat,Sun. AEST/AEDT
- If you have a dispute or complaint, please send a description of the issue
and your preferred outcome to email@example.com
If we do not resolve the issue to your satisfaction you can contact the
Telecommunications Industry Ombudsmanat on 1800 062 058